50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Doomrider
Commandant Blue
Commandant Blue

PostSubject: Favorite Format    Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:44 pm

What is your favorite format?

My personal favorite format is the Chaos Yata Lockdown and the Goat Control. Those were the best format that I have played on. I really enjoyed playing both decks alot. I found both formats to be quite interesting and competitive. Now days the format isn't the same as before do to the new additions that was added. It changed the play style of the format once the synchro monsters started to appear.

I remember back then when the most common cards were Jinzo, Summon Skull, Cyber Jar, Sangan, Witch of the Black Forest, Call of the Haunted, Mirror Force, Magic Cylinder, Torrential Tribute, Raigeki,  Harpie's Feather Duster, Heavy Storm, Imperial Order, Monster Reborn, Premature Burial, Change of Heart and Snatch Steal. Everyone were using those cards in there decks. Now they are changing the way to build a deck by making the cards to be used for a specific deck. I think that is one of the things that ruined the game. The biggest thing that ruined the card game started since the synchro era. Now they were different ways to special summon multiple monsters in one turn, which I find that quite boring because you will most likely will be otk alot.

That alone takes the fun of the game which it made the players to build a different deck or similar to the one that is dominating the format. Now the game is about who can pull off their combos first and win the game. That's why I chose those two format as my personal favorite ones. It was well balanced, it didn't have overpower effects, broken combos, the duel lasted longer and was more enjoyable than now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Favorite Format
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1