Ken Kaneki's [CD#1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ken Kaneki
Teacher
Teacher

PostSubject: Ken Kaneki's [CD#1]    Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:37 am

Fiendish Rhino Warrior

Fiend-Type monsters you control, except "Fiendish Rhino Warrior", cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Send 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. except Fiendish Rhino Warrior". You can only use this effect of "Fiendish Rhino Warrior" once per turn.

Like most of you all already know this card, Fiendish Rhino Warrior, is an excellent card for a specific archtype. That archetype would obviously be Burning Abyss.

Fiendish Rhino Warrior helps the Burning Abyss monsters by denying them to auto self destruct with their effects cause Rhino negates their self destruct effect while they are face-up on the field with a non Burning Abyss card. Ex: Fiendish Rhino Warrior, Tour Guide, Crane-Crane.

Fiendish Rhino Warrior also allows the Burning Abyss to activate their effects when they are sent from the Deck to the Graveyard by Fiendish Rhino's Effect. This will also work if Rhino is detached from an Xyz Material to active their effect.

I bring up this Card Discussion because I have recently got back into Burning Abyss and I've already 5-1'ed Kozmo, and 3-0 Odd-Eyes Magician. <--- This was with the Emergency Banlist issued so PePe hasn't been an issue yet. I'd just like to know what you all think about this marvelous non-archetype helper in a strong archetype that is Burning Abyss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ken Kaneki's [CD#1]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Realm Duel Academy :: General Discussion :: Single Card Discussion-
Jump to: